CHALLENGE people so they can discover their DESTINY in God
EQUIP people so they can serve God
EMPOWER people so they may release the Gifts of the Spirit
EVANGELIZE the world so that others can find Jesus
ENCOURAGE people so they can enjoy the fullness of a “Spirit-filled Life”
How will this be done?
- Spirit-led Services
- Making Praise and Worship a Priority
- Focusing on the Family & Relationship
- A Commitment to Spiritual Warfare
- A Commitment to Discipleship
- A Commitment to Evangelism
- A Commitment to Prayer
To establish the Kingdom of God through a local body of believers, built upon relationship with the Lord through prayer, worship, and study of His Word. To equip each one to fulfill their destiny, to function in their gifts, to be committed to one another, while reaching out to our community and the world to effect revival.
WHO: (Our focus): To bring everyone to a saving knowledge of Christ and to assist in every phase of development in Him.
WHAT: (Your part): The Lord has given gifts and abilities to each member of His Body. Your part is to determine those talents and develop your gifts by releasing them into the family of Celebration, and into this world.
WHERE: (Our goal): To see the family of Celebration grow; to reach our greatest potential in impacting our local community, through lives and ministries.To reach beyond into the world, with our active involvement and support.
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS VISION:
1)In daily prayer and support for the leadership and staff
God’s lead and direction, health and protection
2) By consistent worship
Connect with God consistently in a way that empowers me to love God, love people and love life.
- Connect with God daily.
- Connect with Celebration consistently.
- Connect with “Our Church” weekly in our main service
3) In being available to serve where there is a need
- Serve Faithfully
- I Serve with radical hospitality – changing my heart and enhancing the life of others.
- Serve God.
- Serve in church on a volunteer team.
- Serve in my home, ministering to my family.
- Serve in my world.
- Developing leadership and ownership within Celebration
- Lead in a way that brings vision, strategy and strength to my home, my church and my world.
- Lead by example in my life and in my faith.
- Lead by developing my leadership abilities
4) To support the ministries of Celebration with enthusiastic participation.
- Give Generously
- Give from my heart, beyond what is expected – just the way God gives to me.
- Live a generous life.
- Give tithes and offerings generously.
- Give my time, skills and resources.