STANDING STRONG IN FAITH
Keys to How-to posture in faith in this time
(Living in victory check list)
- I encourage to go through the check up regularly
- Not Allowing fear to enter in
- Not Allowing negative thoughts to control
- Not Becoming discouraged
- Not Becoming frustrated with God’s timing
- Not Disconnecting from God
- Not Losing “Spiritual Ground”
- Not Missing opportunities each day
- Not Losing hope for the future
- Not Living in faith each day
STANDING STRONG IN FAITH
I said the enemy works in our life from the negative
- “Are we going to make it?”
- “What are we going to do in the days ahead?”
- “What’s going to happen to the economy?”
- Things will never be the same
- “Are we gonna have enough funds?”
- To be led by faith
- To speak faith
Matt 15:18 But what people say with their mouths comes from the way they think
Let’s look at “Our spiritual posture (position) as a Christian”
Our position of victory in these times
- I will stand on God’s Word
- (Yes and amen, final authority)
- God said.. I believe it.. that settles it
Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you strongly
2 Peter 1:2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
Prov 30:5 “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord stands forever.”
- I will see situations from God’s perspective
- God is sovereign
- Not over until God says it’s over
- Nothing is impossible with God
Matt 19:26 but with God all things are possible.
Ps 150:2 Praise him for his acts of power; praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Ps 50:1 The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets.
- I will be Led by the Spirit
- Not circumstances, emotions, life’s trials
Rom 8: 14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Ps 119:60 I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands.
Ps 40:8 I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart.”
1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
- I will not live in fear
- No worries, fears, timidity
- Full identity as a child of God
Titus 3:7-8 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.
John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed
2 Cor 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
Gal 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free.
- I will Live daily to please God
- Without faith it’s impossible to please God
- Thoughts, actions, motivations
- major focus
Ps 40: 8 I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.”
Ps 52:8-9 I trust in God’s unfailing love for ever and ever.
I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good.
Heb 11:6 and without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
- I will speak faith
- No negative talk today
- Our words release God or the enemy
- Our words can open or tie God’s hands
- Our words can bind or free ourselves and others
- Our words can hold back or release “breakthrough”
2 Cor 4:13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak
2 Cor 4:13 in the Scriptures it says, “I spoke because I had faith.” We have that same kind of faith. So we speak (CEV)