Living In The Power of the Holy Spirit 2018- For You Today
In the last days,’ God says, ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.(the anointing) In those days I will pour out my Spirit on those who are serving me
But YOU will receive power (the anointing) when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit.
I have given you this land. Go in and take possession
. “I have begun to give… begin to possess.”
In the last days I will pour out my spirit (Anointing)
Fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit
We continue on:
RELEASING THE ANOINTING
Turn to someone and say:
“It’s all about the spirtual.”
“On earth as it is in heaven”
We first breakthrough in the spiritual real
Then we see it in the physical realm
I would encourage you to listen to our past series-
“From Defender to Possessor.”
Last week I spoke on ”
MAN OF GOD
Today we begin
a new series:
LIVING IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
How many would “Add to their Cart”
“I need more and want to see more of the power of the Holy Spirit in and through my life?”
The Christian Church in America
Statistics 2018 (Just this Week)
- 80% of ministry is carried out through 20% of the church
- Only 39% of active believers consider the Bible the “Word of God
- Only 20% believe in giving to support the local church
- Only 5% have shared their relation with the Lord
- 5% attend church once a month or less.
- Fewer than 5% know how to activate the Word of God in their lives
- 80 % would welcome God to empower their life.
Let me ask as we begin
- Do you believe God has a purpose for your life (destiny)?
- Do you believe that te Lord wants to assist you towards that goal?
- Do you believe God can supernaturally intervene and direct your life?
- Do you believe the Lord can lead you in the every day affairs of your life ( personally, family, job, ministry)?
- Do you believe that the Lord has not excluded you from His plan
- Do you believe that His plan is your plan?
It’s time to “Step Up”
- Take our position
- Impact our “sphere of influence”
- Live in the victory Christ has given us
We’re beginning a 4 part seriesto show you
How to enter into God’s plan for your life and the Empowering of the Holy Spirit.
To show you how to release the “Gifts of the Holy Spirit” through your life:
- Personal relationship with the Lord
- Your marriage
- Ministry (READY?)
The Bible sets the stage of how the Christian is to live.
It is far more than existence and just making it through life
We are to be “Spirit Filled” Eph. 5:18 (not just Godly Christians-Stanford Univ)
The Spirit Filled Life dramatically changes our lives when we allow the Holy Spirit to lead and direct
We not only see the breakthrough but become the Lord’s agents to set others free.
Living in the “Power of the Holy Spirit” is living the
“Spirit Filled / Led” Life”
The Spirit filled life is filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. It is moving daily in the power and will of God which is to impact every area of our life.
It releases the supernatural power of God that releases “His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven”
Living in the power of the Holy Spirit is living a the supernatural/natural life.
This leads to the confidence that “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,” and “Greater Is He that is in me than he that is in the world
It’s Life moving in:
The Power and Authority of the Holy Spirit
The Gifts of the Spirit
The increasing levels of the “Gift of Faith.”
The Lord is preparing the church for His next powerful move.
- Greater than what we have experienced in the recent “powerful renewal.” (ex)
The next move is going to release demonstrations
through those who are desiring for the Holy Spirit
to move through their lives.
- Establish foundations for those who are new and refresh and reignite those who are old. (cold)
- Many Christians haven’t moved from being ” good Christians” to being “powerful Christians.”
- Some powerful Christians in the past have grown cold because of the circumstances of life.
- This series is designed to re light your fire.
- You will learn how to operate in the “Gifts of the Spirit.”
- You will learn how to release the “God’s Power” in our lives
- Confront and Break the Power of the Enemy
To focus on “empowering.”
REVEALING The Power of the Holy Spirit through:
- Prophetic Word
- Word of knowledge
- Healing and Deliverance
- How to Release Your Ministry
Turn to someone and say
God needs you!
It’s time for VICTORY in your life
Our next focus is
“Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit 2018”