Healing-Your Ministry-How to Pray for Others- Made Easy
The Gifts of the Holy Spirit-The Gift of Healing
‘In the last days,’ God says, ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.(the anointing) In those days I will pour out my Spirit on those who are serving me
But YOU will receive power (the anointing) when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
In the last days I will pour out my spirit (Anointing) Fresh infilling of Holy Spirit
Turn to someone and say “It’s all about the spiritual”
“On earth as it is in heaven”
We first breakthrough in the spiritual real
Then we see it in the physical realm
We continue Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit
The key to seeing breakthrough in your life: The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Our focus has been on:
We looked at
Moving in the Miraculous
The Gift of Faith
We continuing in our study of the
Power Gifts- The Gift of Healing
- Relationships (marriages, families, friendships)
- Spiritual (results of enemy’s involvement)
- Not restricted to humans
The Lord’s first instruction to His disciples was “heal the sick”
These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: … 7 As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.
We’ve looked at-
- Ingredients of Healing
- Posturing for Healing
You have to believe
God To You
In order to see
God Through You
How to Step Into Healing Releasing Faith
Today we examine
HOWTO PRAY FOR HEALING FOR OTHERS
- Over the years Christians have had questions Does God heal today?
- Can I pray for sick people I know or do I need a pastor or minister?
- Would He use me?
- Does the person have to be a Christian to be healed?
- Do I have to feel the power of the Holy Spirit (super anointed) before I pray?
- Is there a specific prayer to pray?
- Are demonic influences involved in sickness? Do we need to deal with them?
- How do I know if I’m to pray alone or with the person?
- Am I to pray for any sickness or just the big ones?
- What happens if they do not get healed right away?
- Does anointing with oil play a part?
Anointing Oil Vials – Available
..pray for each other so that you may be healed .
The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
Next area Moving In Healing
PRAYING FOR THE SICK (OTHERS) MADE EASY
Praying for sick (Family, friends, divine appointments)
Ask the Lord to use you
We are to establish God’s Kingdom
Set the captive free
Release the Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Discern the problem
Ask: Sometimes obvious
What can I pray for you?
Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you
The Holy Spirit will guide you when praying.
Place your hand on them and pray for their healing.
Pray out loud.
- The words we use, the commands we give, and the authoritarian actions we take are infused with much greater power as the Holy Spirit directs them.
- “Lord, please heal and/or deliver <name> from this sickness, in Jesus’ name.”
- “In Jesus’ name, I take authority over this sickness and all underlying causes in <name’s> life and body.”
- “I command this sickness to leave <name> in the name of Jesus.”
- “In Jesus’ name I bless <name> with peace and joy and hope.”
Anoint with healing oil if possible
The anointing oil is part of the breakthrough and anointing
It provides a scriptural contact to
healing and deliverance
Pray in the Spirit
Rom 8:26 The Spirit (Himself) helps us when we do not know how to pray.
Pray until you sense there is a release
Jer 29:13 You will seek me and find me..
1 Peter 5:7 Cast all you cares upon Him
Begin to receive and confess healing
Matt 18:19 Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
Stand in Support
If healing comes immediately rejoice together
If healing is gradual, stand by encourage and add strength
Stand in Support